Got a business but you can’t get it any further than where it stands? What you need is to give up on traditional strategies for marketing and take up the social media strategies of developing, describing, enlivening and promoting your business, to the vast majority of people online. Almost everything is online now and so is its promotions. Through videos, audio and pictures marketers have been promoting books, products and brands online. It is time for your business to take advantage of the internet. Use Facebook and Twitter not only for entertainment, but for brand building, increasing sales, gaining popularity and financial security. The following are the 3 effective elements needed in social media strategies:
1. Value your audience : Audience should come first and then your expectations. “For whom is the product or service?” and “To whom are you presenting it?” are the two basic questions you need to ask yourself before beginning marketing.
- Extensive research, about how customers have been reacting towards the kind of sales and marketing you have in plan, is mandatory. This is because you need a target audience for productive advertising.
- Many times you find yourself promoting your business among people who usually are not interested. You end up giving free cricket match coupons to people who don’t like cricket. This should not be the case. You need to understand and value your customers.
- Find out what attracts people the most these days and this can be done only through social media, not by traditional TV ads or radio announcements.
- Learn social media, read what people are reading, buy what people are buying and sell them what they need but can’t find.
2. Modern Promotion : Make a plan, you and your team. Self-promotions are very important. People listen to people. You will need audience speaking for you. You can do this online very well.
- Get people tweeting and sharing about your company/brand/business/service.
- Send e-mails advertising your brand. Send newsletters. Interact with your online audience.
- Chat with potential customers online and solve queries instantly. L
Long gone is the traditional ad system in which, you saw an actress using Lux soap on TV and you thought of buying it for yourself. People have become clever, everybody is educated and it is now difficult for any new venture to gain immediate success. People Google about your brand, so, the Google results must not possess complaints or dissatisfying notes about your brand.
3. Be up-to mark and evaluate : You have to sell your services to customers who have thousands of better options to choose from, what do you do? Do three things;
- Be real
- Stay focused
- Value consistency
This is all that is enough and all it takes for you to reach you business where you dream of it to be. Be real, do not promote worthless products or sell expired or damaged goods even by mistake, this will ruin your good name. Stay focused on promotion and marketing and deal with people in that particular tone. Be consistent, persistent and dedicated. Use social networking sites and always evaluate how well you are doing on social media. Grow your business as time passes.